The neoantigen targeted therapies marketplace is believed to become worth USD 3 Billion in 2030, predicts Ro
Advances in bioinformatics and genomic data analysis have enabled the identification of cancer antigens which are generally overlooked during immune surveillance these neoantigens happen to be proven to own substantial therapeutic potential
Roots Analysis is very happy to announce the publication of their recent study, entitled, “Neoantigen Targeted Therapies, 2019-2030.”
The report features a comprehensive study of the present market landscape, offering an educated opinion around the likely adoption of those therapeutics within the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the abilities of numerous stakeholders involved in this domain. Additionally with other elements, the research includes:
• A detailed assessment of the present market landscape of developers involved in the introduction of neoantigen targeted therapies.
• Detailed profiles of developers of neoantigen targeted therapies (shortlisted based on the amount of pipeline products).
• A detailed publication analysis of near to 300 peer-reviewed, scientific articles printed throughout the period 2015-2019 (till Feb), highlighting the study focus inside the industry.
• An in-depth research into the various patents which have been filed / granted associated with neoantigens.
• An research into the various partnerships relating to neoantigen targeting therapies.
• An research into the investments made at various stages of rise in firms that are centered on developing neoantigen targeted therapies.
• A detailed market forecast, featuring research into the current and forecasted future chance across key areas (the following)
• Bone and Cartilage Cancer
• Colorectal Cancer
• Head and Neck Cancer
• Renal Carcinoma
• Hepatocellular Carcinoma
• Lung Cancer
• Gynecological Cancer
• Dendritic Cell Vaccine
• DNA / RNA-based Vaccine
• Protein / Peptide-based Vaccine
• TIL-based Therapy
• North America (US)
• Europe (United kingdom, Germany, France, Italia, and The country
• Rest around the globe
• Transcripts of interviews held using the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
• Target Disease Indication
• Type of Treatment
• Type of Immunotherapy
• Route of Administration
• Key Geographical Region
Pr Release: Variation 1 (Format 2)
• Gabriel Nistor, Chief Scientific Officer, AIVITA Biomedical
• Ella Sorani, V . P . Development and research, BioLineRx
• Heinz Lubenau, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder, VAXIMM
Key companies covered within the report
• Bavarian Nordic
• Genocea Biosciences
• Immunovative Therapies
• Iovance Biotherapeutics
• Neon Therapeutics
• Precision Biologics
• Vaxon Biotech